SK55 | Replacement Needle Head Cover

Wo bekomme ich noch Ersatzteile, wer repariert meine Schätzchen? Hier können gewerbliche Adressen/Links eingetragen werden. Auch kostenpflichtige Dienstleistungsangebote finden hier einen Platz.
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
robinkeussen
Neuling
Neuling
SK55 | Replacement Needle Head Cover

#1 Beitrag von robinkeussen » 11.03.2015, 13:06

Hi everyone,

Having bought a Braun SK55, which has had a rough life, I have been enjoying spending my weekends restoring it. I came across this great Braun Resources and was hoping that someone here would be able to help me

I was wondering if anyone has a Needle Head cover to sell or knew where i could find or ideas how i could repair it . one like in the pictures attached

Sunny greetings from Sydney

Robin
Dateianhänge
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

Re: SK55 | Replacement Needle Head Cover

#2 Beitrag von wickerge » 11.03.2015, 19:54

Hello Robin,
the headshell on the pictures, is it your's? Or are you looking for a similar one?

Best Regards
Gerhard

robinkeussen
Neuling
Neuling

#3 Beitrag von robinkeussen » 19.03.2015, 00:48

Hello Gerard,

Thank you for your reply. The headship in the photo is mine, look for suggestions on repairing the one or finding a new one.

Regards
Robin

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#4 Beitrag von wickerge » 19.03.2015, 20:26

Hello Robin,
your headshell is in a reasonably good condition, you will hardly find a better one. Do you have the pickup required for it?
You have to replace the cabeling and then you glue the headshell to the aluminium tonearm. The original fixation of the headshell is a weak point of the record player.

Best Regards
Gerhard

robinkeussen
Neuling
Neuling

#5 Beitrag von robinkeussen » 23.03.2015, 00:30

Hi Gerhard,

Thank you again for your reply. I do have the needle which sits inside. I took the whole unit apart to clean and polish all the parts which where in a horrible condition when i bought it. The headshell is basically the last thing i need to restore, and am nervous to experiment to try and fix.

I was hoping that I would not have to glue the headshell to the Aluminium tonearm, Either find a new one, or try and fix the current one by drilling out the broken headshell fixation point and glue in a new plastic rod arm.

So before i try and do that, I thought i would see if there are replacement parts available or if anyone here has experience with trying to fix this part

Warm greetings from Sydney
Robin

Antworten